Thursday, February 13, 2020

Our #Valentine’s day this year finds us living the song “luchenbach texas ” by...

Our #Valentine’s day this year finds us living the song “luchenbach texas ” by Waylon Jennings. Although we will not be selling my wifes or my daughters diamond rings. We will be buying some boots and faded jeans to go away. I am taking my girls for a weekend in #Luchenbach so we can get back to the basics of life. Love, kindness, appreciation, positive conversations. These are the things we have built a beautiful family upon, and so it is my love to show my family my love.

Kind Regards,

Douglas Vandergraph

www.vandergraphworldwide.com

#valentinesday, #family, #love, #news, #haro, #amazon, #values, #billionaire, #bigbuzz



source https://bargainbrutedotcom.tumblr.com/post/190805299369

No comments:

Post a Comment