Friday, February 7, 2020

I started with #nothing. I just took status on 50 of the 219 companies our family owns worldwide. ...

I started with #nothing. I just took status on 50 of the 219 companies our family owns worldwide.  Today I will run the multimillion dollar replacement of a #VAX infrastucture including all machine controls for one of America’s most productive #manufacturing facilities. This equipment is the most complex and efficient in the world at what it does. It built an American corporate dynasty, but is so custom that three of the largest and most successful  manufacturing #consulting firms in the country have tried to do what I am doing and have failed.  when done, we will give the money we make to charity. We are currently ahead of schedule and 2 million dollars under the original proposed budget.  Tonight I will help my children with homework, and to scale the multimillion dollar businesses they own at the ages of 7 and 10.  All day I will send my wife little text messages so she knows I am thinking of her.  I do this 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year.  I had a massive stroke at the age of 16 that completely paralyzed the left side of my body. If you see me limp down the street you might never know WHO I AM, or all that I do.  Overcome a hard life with hard work.



source https://bargainbrutedotcom.tumblr.com/post/190697036354

No comments:

Post a Comment