Tuesday, December 3, 2019

HANDICAP MAN MISTREATED BY AMAZON DELIVERYSo I am handicap. We just ordered 10 boxes of Essentia...

HANDICAP MAN MISTREATED BY AMAZON DELIVERY


So I am handicap. We just ordered 10 boxes of Essentia water from #Amazon to be delivered today. The Amazon delivery driver just called me on the phone and said they are out in front of my home office, and there were too many boxes, can I come out and help carry them to my door????? So I said I am physically disabled and cannot help carry the boxes. The Amazon delivery driver then asks me if it is ok that they just leave my boxes out on the sidewalk? I said , “Uh no.” They then told me they would do their best and hung up on me. Are you kidding me? Hey #amazon, don’t sell more than your driver has the ability or “willingness” to deliver. Now what am I supposed to do if they leave my stuff on the street? My two young daughters 10 and 7 years old are looking out the front window asking me, “Daddy why is the man with the boxes look angry? Daddy why is the man with the boxes using profanity, and what is the banging outside?” As you can see the delivery driver just threw the boxes in a pile at our front door in anger as we all sat inside in dismay and fear. The driver knew I was disabled, was inside, and was completely ok with acting in the manner they did. Literally threw the boxes at our front door. So much for needing help. If you can throw a box of water, then you can carry it in my opinion. This will be our last #amazon order, period! So now I guess we need to shop differently for Christmas presents since we are afraid of the Amazon Delivery people. Thanks a lot Amazon, you know the #UPS, #FedEx, and #USPS folks never acted this way and were always kind and helpful. As I type this my 10 year old and 7 year old daughters ask me, “That was really scary daddy. Why did they do that to us?” I wish I knew. :(


#amazon, #amazonprime, #amazon.com, #amazondelivery, #business, #onlineshopping, #technology, #news, #haro, #socialentreprenuership



source https://bargainbrutedotcom.tumblr.com/post/189450741779

No comments:

Post a Comment