Thursday, December 5, 2019

Click here to support Help save 2000 jobs in small town Nebraska organized by Berkshire Vandergraph

Click here to support Help save 2000 jobs in small town Nebraska organized by Berkshire Vandergraph:

Douglas said, “When a job is lost, it is more than that. There are families at stake. Young impressionable minds that feel the stresses the parents are going through. Together we can start the healing process that will bring stability back to the families in Sidney, because together we can do anything. Let’s build a new team. A better team. LET’S BUILD SOMETHING BETTER. Let’s show that we will not quit and that you cannot take our integrity. I grew up in Nebraska, my wife grew up in Nebraska, and damn it we are going to do this, and it is going to better than it ever was. We do not have all the pieces in place to do it today but I know there are good people who are just as sick and tired of this same old story. Tired of having things taken from them. I am not judging history here. I am looking to build a future and I know there are people who will help us. I believe in people. Nothing happens without people. In this case, stand with us and we will BUILD SOMETHING BETTER.



source https://bargainbrutedotcom.tumblr.com/post/189485744399

No comments:

Post a Comment