Monday, April 6, 2020

Please help us to let other vulnerable people know that we are...



Please help us to let other vulnerable people know that we are an option for them.  I had a stroke at the age of 16, so I cannot use my left arm.  That means I cannot make my own face masks to go outside. I happen to own a company that has a supply of face masks, which thankfully makes me an option for people like me  All of our prices are probably less than what you are paying at a local store so I am not profiteering, or taking advantage.  We are just trying to help people like me who need it through no fault of their own.  So you may see me posting a lot, but only because Facebook and Instagram are not allowing us to advertise that we have needed supplies.  They say it is not allowed right now and deny our ads?????  So the only way we can let people know is by reaching out and asking you to help us spread the word.  I really hope your family is safe.  Please let me know if I can help you in any way.  We are open and shipping 24/7 right now.


See our store @https://www.Bargainbrute.com


#helpingothers, #kindness, #benice, #share, #reachingout,  #love, #friends, #together, #faith



source https://bargainbrutedotcom.tumblr.com/post/614674526780915712

No comments:

Post a Comment